Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, November 3, 2014

Our Family Recap: Fall-La-La-La-La!

Everyone is saying it...how is November already here??? I swear as I get older, time goes by faster!! We have been enjoying Fall with family, friends, and each other!!

Joey, Grayson, and I enjoyed Red Ribbon Week a little too much!!!
We "Mustache" you to be drug free!

Pink Out for being drug free and breast cancer awareness!


Neon Day...me and one of my fav English teachers!

Twin day with one of my favs!

Crazy hair day!



 Since it's fall we have enjoyed festivals, baking and cuddling, and anything pumpkin!!!
Carving their first pumpkin and getting seeds to bake!!!

Grayson and Joey's school's Fall Festival!


The ONLY thing she wanted to do at the festival was get her face painted!

Decorating pumpkins for our neighborhood contest

It's cool when Daddy is Spider Man!

Playing cards and eating banana bread!

Cuddles!

Whoopee Cushions are fun just not when you make people think it's your mom!!!

Pickin' out a pumpkin at the clubhouse!


On Halloween, we enjoyed doing an outreach/party at our house and having family over! It was so much fun and I loved gettin' in time with my nieces and nephews!!!







The next day, we headed to our school's homecoming! The kids loved seeing our school and checking out the parade. We cuddled up in the back of the car with a blanket and enjoyed the show!! The kids even got to see my old room in the Chi O house!!


Here's a little bit of random...full of sweet memories made!
Someone may have gotten into my bible and notes

This sweet boy loves homework

The life of someone with Crohn's....Sprite and Crackers are a staple

These two...gaahhhh

Melt.my.heart. This sweet girl moves my picture next to her bed in the middle of the night when she can't sleep because she misses me...even though I am in the other room!
I will leave you with a glimpse of how excited we are for the upcoming Christmas holiday!!!
This is on Halloween......

Silver and gold, silver and gold.....

Who is ready to shop for Christmas??? We ARE!
Don't forget to check the blog tomorrow for Tuesday's Tip.....all about finding a photographer you love...and we have one we heart times ten!!!

No comments: