Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday's Tip: Finding a Photographer

It's picture season!! Everyone is scrambling to get family pictures done for Christmas cards. I am so stinkin' glad that ours are done. As a Mommy, I am sure I can get an amen on the stress of getting pictures done. Outfits, fits, and the weather are always making me worry but when we found our photographer....I stressed a whole lot less.

There are a couple of things that were important to me when trying to find a photographer. I love sticking with the same one because it's so neat to have them as part of seeing your family grow!! Here are the top 3 things I looked for when finding a photographer!

1. Price
Some people are willing to drop tons of cash on pictures and that's all good but for us, and Dave Ramsey, the price is a factor.

2. Personality
We wanted someone easy going and relaxed. I kind of feel like our photographer is part of our family because of her genuine personality and the fact I have known her since she was in elementary school! : )

3. Patient
When your kiddos are trying to gather sticks to build a fire (this happened...true story) or one is crying and having a meltdown...a patient photographer is soooo important. I swear ours is heaven sent and just smiles or calms the kiddos down...or even makes it a sweet memory!

We have used Amiee Berry at AJ's Expressions and she is fabulous. If you need a photographer, I will leave her info at the bottom of this post. This is not an advertisement or anything at all. I have received a couple of questions about who we use and I thought it would be great to do a post on it!!! 

Here is a sample of some of our pics she has taken over the past few years!










And now a peek at this year's....









 You can find Amiee's photography page HERE! You can also find her facebook page HERE!

 I hope y'all have an amazing day!! I am hoping to get back to blogging!!! This week I will be posting some service ideas for your family during the holiday season!!!


No comments: