Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites. There are so many things I am loving right now, it was hard to narrow it down!!
#1 Lone Star Ginger Boutique
I have blogged about this super cute shop before but I swear I love it more and more. Melissa offers such neat shirts and jewelry. Most of Ella's cute chunky necklaces come from her and a lot of our shirts come from her. Here is a little glimpse of some of our fav things we have gotten from LSGB! I have already added some of her new tassel earrings to my next order and Ella is deciding what other necklaces she needs!!
![]() |
| Texas tank and matching necklace |
![]() |
| necklace |
![]() |
| My fav: Brother Bear and Sister Bear shirts |
![]() |
| Necklace to match dress |
![]() |
| School shirt |
![]() |
| I love my You Go Glen Coco shirt (Joey took this of me when I was walking back from "going to the restroom" and ended up with shopping bags...Ha! |
![]() |
| Ella's "Tis The Season To Sparkle" shirt and necklace |
Here is a glimpse at some of the new stuff she is working on. I am beyond excited!!!!
To say I am a fan is to say the least!! Not only is Melissa awesome at running her business but she is a cute, fashionable little red hed mama to two that also has a speech pathology business!! Check out her Etsy store HERE. I love following her Facebook page to see all of the sneak peeks, you can follow it HERE.
#2 ESV Bible App
One of my New Year's Goals was to be in scripture everyday. Now I love my good ol' bible but things get crazy at times and I don't always
#3 Crumbzz
Oh.my.word. If you are ever in the Dallas area, head on over to Forney. There you will find the yummiest, European bistro. It is all fair trade and also has a partnership with the Forney Arts Council. The atmosphere is relaxing and the food is amazing. Their Gamberaia Lemon Ricotta pankcakes are to die for and their Gaufres de Liege waffles are so yummy you don't even need syrup. I have been a couple of times and plan on making many more visits. I had the tomato basil soup and an alabacore tuna salad...the tuna salad was sweet and had cranberries and all type of goodness. Ella and I went with Shelby and Tina before running across the street to Groovy's on Wednesday. Perfect.day. You can check out their menu and information HERE.
#4 Friends on Netflix
This may have been the most excited I have been about t.v. in a looonnnnggg time. Joey and I don't watch much t.v. at all. I may have been binge watching like crazy but I swear I just love this show. Thank you, Netflix. I love you.
#5 Lazy Days
Thank the Lord above for Christmas break. I can't begin to describe how much I needed this time. Usually, I jam pack it with checking off my to do list and being super social. This is the first time in years that I have had more lazy, relaxing days than running around busy. It has been heaven sent and much needed. I think it's been good for the kids, too. Sweet Ella got sick Thursday night (probably just a little virus) and even that was nice to just take it easy even though it broke my mommy heart. This is also part of my New Year goals: to take time to enjoy the little things and slow it down a bit.
I hope you all have a great weekend and I am praying for my fellow educator friends waking up early Monday morning!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment