Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, July 8, 2011

Banana Coffee Cake Muffins with Honey

I am a blessed girl. I have a sweet mom who makes delicious Filipino food for me that I just LOVE and I have a wonderful mother in law who makes some GOOD American food. One of the things that my hubby loves that my mother in law makes is her banana bread. It's really nice because it does not have nuts in it and its actually a type of coffee cake recipe. So this morning, I decided to make it for the kiddos but in muffin form because they love muffins with a little bit of honey on top.
Soooo yum!
I will be making a cinnamon sugar bundt cake from my sweet friend Randi's blog and I am super excited to make that!! I will definitely be sharing that recipe once I make it! :)

No comments: