This past week has been so AMAZINGLY nice! It has been so laid back and we have enjoyed sleeping in, watching movies, shopping, and being with family!
On Thursday, I got to see my sweet friend Randi's new baby! He was so presh and I can tell her and her husband are going to be great new parents!! Then I went to see my friend Cece's beautiful baby girl! I am not going to lie, seeing all those babies gave me some baby fever...well slight baby fever..hehe....my Ella is still a baby but Joey is ready for more! After feeling like the stork, Cece and I headed over to Kona Grill at Northpark to meet our friend from Midwestern State, Megan! We had so much fun catching up and talking about our freshman year of college...sweet memories. Then we munched on some delish sushi and took in the beautiful atmosphere. We hope to have a repeat real soon!
But I must fill you in on our darling girl's new love....SHOES! I would say she is just like her mama. I caught her in her closet in one of her shoe bins just having at it....
She has been literally crying to wear these red patent leather shoes that look more for the winter season...so I gave in. It is just adorable and it's so neat to see how girls just gravitate towards those feminine things. Just the other day she was begging for lip gloss when I was putting it on....she is already growing up way too fast.
Then, I have an update on my big boy...my sweet blue eyed boy! He has been lovin' video games lately! He is just too cute when he is focusing and some of the games he plays, we feel helps him with his logic skills. We have been trying to find a happy medium with allowing him to play and also to be outside and doing other things. But it's exciting to see other, more big boy interests starting to come through.
Well, I must say...I am going to really enjoy this last week and 4 weekdays of summer vacation because the day we go back I will totally cry and miss my babies!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment