Well, I have been
laying around in my pj's really busy this past week or so. Okay, so maybe I was relaxing a bit but we did do some things...hehe. This past week, Joey's parents and sister and brother in law were all in Disneyworld and I was
so wishing I was there excited for them! While they were gone we helped watch the house and their dogs. Joey enjoyed it because he loves being at his parents! I had some trainings and then we really just hung around. We celebrated my sweet mom and wonderful mother in law's birthdays! They both look younger each year. Joey's mom spent her birthday in Disneyworld and then we got her a cake and gift. We had a little family get together at my parents for my mom and the kids had a lot of fun. My dad had bought some miniature donkeys for the kids. It was quite a sight to see them trying to jump on the donkeys....we felt
C-O-U-N-T-R-Y!! Then today, Grayson went with Joey to Lowes for their little project for kids....as Grayson said....they made Bilonoculors a.k.a binoculars. It was too cute, he thought he was a "grown-up" and even wore his watch. Ella enjoyed watching but was dying to get out and join in. It was a lot of nice, simple fun!
Below are some pictures of this past week that I would like to share. I need to get back to working on what I will be teaching my Sunday school class tomorrow. Sweet Dreams, blogging world! :)
-Blessings, Mel
 |
| Aunt Cindy, Vann, and Grayson |
No comments:
Post a Comment