Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My New Best Friend...

Our family had a yucky stomach bug the other day and now that we are feeling better, I would have to say that Clorox bleach wipes are my new best friend. Right after brushing my teeth and washing my face, I pulled out those babies and started sanitizing away....they almost make it fun!

We had a wonderful weekend hanging out and had a little trip to Granbury to visit Joey's sister, Lauren aka "Lala!" We had a blast at the lake and it was nice to just sit back and relax. We ate at a neat little burger shop and then enjoyed shopping the square and I did not buy a thing....I can't believe it, I must say that I am shocked and so is Joey!!

Here are some pictures of the kiddos going crazy enjoying our weekend!









Y'all have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella is sooooo cute! :) They are both getting so big!

Love you!
Aimee