Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Favorites: Holiday Edition!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with your loved ones! I had hoped to blog way more this week than planned but our week quickly filled up with play dates and hanging out with friends and family which of course is super fun!

Today I am linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything for their Friday Favorites!

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but I love keeping a holiday jar of treats. During Halloween it was candy corns and now it is Christmas hershey kisses. I am in love with cherry cordial kisses. I may eat 2 before bed every night with a cup of hot green tea....and maybe 2 for breakfast with a cup of coffee. Joey was saying the other day he keeps finding the wrappers everywhere...but they are my new fav!!!


This past week, we made a trip out to the Galleria and I stopped in at a boutique that I love, Apricot Lane. I had been searching for a fur vest but I didn't want a shaggy/hairy one if that makes sense. I really wanted a black vest that I could wear over printed dresses or a shirt and jeans (you can find it online HERE). Luckily, I got the last one and I love it! I am going to roll this favorite into 2! Some of my favorite times are with these sweet girls in my bible study. We went out to celebrate Annie's birthday! We had too.much.fun! It is so nice to have a group of women you can laugh with, have accountability, lift each other up as moms and wives, and pray with and for each other....oh....and wear cat footie pajamas with in dressing rooms. #targetprobablywantedtokickusout
Two faves: these girls and my vest,...haha

Glamour shots in Christmas sweaters

Cat footie pj's...we all secretly wanted to buy them (available at Target if you're interested)

Meow
Another fav thing is this Kate Spade purse on clearance at Nordstrom. It's so classic. Maybe it will make it's way onto my birthday or Christmas wish list???

I would have to say my absolute favorite thing right now is being off a week for Thanksgiving break because I get to spend it with sweet friends and family! 
Joey and I with uur new nephew Falcon

It's a warm, sunglasses kind of day!

Papa Acker, Grayson, and our sweet nephew Jansen

Sweet times with friends. Grayson chose the arcade for his day!!

Sweet boys!

Me and the little

All the cousins on the Acker side sat for a whole minute!!!

Playdate at our sweet friends making cards for the nursing home!

Thanksgiving cooking

Pawpaw Clark and the kids

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!


Just chillin'....listening to KidzBop

Sweet family
To head on out, let me leave you with another favorite.....the Christmas season. We are still in our pj's today and started celebrating last night with vanilla hot milk and a Christmas movie. I started wrapping presents today! It's a wonderful time of year!!! 

 I already received an email about an instagram picture I posted today about 3 presents and what our tradition with that is. I will save that topic for another day so lookout for that post!

You can also check out our Christmas Family Traditions and our stance on Santa HERE that I posted last year, I will be adding some more!

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you have fun getting into the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Bri Runde said...

Your new nephew is adorable!