I was just thinking and wanted to blog....I was thinking of all the cute things that Grayson did today:
*He was reading his books making up words but saying the letters aloud!
*He was cuddling up to me with his adorable grin saying..."I love you, Momma!"
*He was putting on his Cars house shoes and kept coming up to me and saying "Happy Birthday!" even though my birthday is not until December.
*He held Ella's hand and gaver her kisses and then they watched Super Mario Brothers the cartoon on the couch. (He picked it out at Walmart today...he's kickin' it 80's style)
....then there's Ella...
*She got compliments almost everywhere we went today!
*She has been cooing and smiling up a storm...
*And I love feeling those little, baby feet!
It made me realize that you can't go back to this. These sweet moments with our kids, you have to just embrace and be thankful for, even the tiniest things! Tonight, Joey and I relaxed and just spent time with the kids focusing 100% on them and baked cookies and just enjoyed every second with them and it made me realize even more that we are so blessed beyond words.......

No comments:
Post a Comment