Wow.....I am really proud that I am actually blogging when I said I would! That is pretty amazing! I just came home from Maggiano's with my little sister Megan and then we went to Sprinkles for the 1st time and I must say that now I know why everyone talks about those cupcakes...they are AMAZING! I got peanut butter chocolate chip and lemon. It was great spending time with my sister since it seems we never have the chance anymore, it was nice! It was easy to get back to our usual silly selves as you can see...
Well thanks to my sweet mother in law, I was able to get a lot done in my class. She watched the kids so that Joey could come help me and boy did he! I never knew that he was so good at doing bulletin boards....he is a perfectionist so that was nice to have someone like that helping out. I still have some things to put up but with dual language there is a lot of student generated things so the walls will fill up with time. As you can tell I LOVE owls, I have liked them for a couple of years now and it just so happens they are popular now so it was easy to find stuff.
Last week we went to Northpark, one of our favorite and most visited places. We just love it because they have such neat stores and you can go even if you don't want to spend a lot of money and you still have a good time. Plus Joey loves leaving gospel tracks out. Grayson loved seeing the fountains and Ella enjoyed ....sleeping!!
![]() | |||||||
| She opened her eyes for like 10 minutes...usually our Sleeping Beauty! |
![]() | |||||||||
| Sweet Grayson taking a swim the next day! (I love this pic because he still looks like my baby!) |










1 comment:
I love your classroom. I am going to have to come see it in person! :) I love the little camp area with the chairs. So cute!
I LOVE Sprinkles! They have so many good flavors!
Post a Comment