Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, August 13, 2010

Flight Museum, A Great Grandparent Visit, and a Goat Named Jackie!




Wow....I must say I am getting better with the whole blogging thing! I am actually remembering to do it! Well where should I begin? We have had a busy week finishing up things on our "to do list!" One of them was to visit the Frontiers of Flight Museum. My past assistant principal told me about it because she has younger boys and she said they loved it so we decided to take Grayson since Ella did not have a preference in where we went...haha! The museum is at Love Field and is fairly new. It was so neat and very kid friendly. Usually the words museums and kids don't go together but this place was awesome. They had a huge, open play area! It was an answered prayer because with the extreme heat Grayson has not been able to run around outside too much! When we let him loose it was like a little puppy running through a yard...lol! He was so happy and we were there at a good time because he shared the whole play area with only like 5 or 6 other kids. They also had a lot of neat exhibits with huge planes and you can even get a guided tour with veterans from the military that flew planes! It is definitely a place I would go to again!

Joey with the kiddos getting ready to go
Ella is ready!

Grayson is ready!
This is what Ella did!
Practicing Flying!
Today we went to visit my grandparents on my mom's (Filipino) side. I was so happy because I feel like I have not seen them in so long! They really enjoyed meeting Ella and seeing Grayson. My Grandpa has been sick so it has been hard for him to get out so we brought them lunch today. They are in their 90's but boy were they able to keep up with Grayson. Grayson hated to leave! We were just happy to spend time with them before everything gets crazy again!
Great Grandma Fabon meeting Ella for the first time!
Me, Grayson, and Great Grandpa Fabon

Now to A DONKEY NAMED JACKIE.....My dad got 2 goats and a donkey last week. Vann (my nephew) named the donkey "Honey," and Olivia (my niece) named one of the goats "Barbie," and Grayson named the other "Jackie." It's funny because we don't know a Jackie and we have not heard that name so we thought it was pretty random and funny!Tomorrow we are going to go see Jackie in person....so that should be interesting.....

No comments: