Today was a tough day....I woke up and began getting Ella ready for school and she was cooing and smiling and then it hit me....the tears started to roll down my cheeks! I felt like I have not had enough time with her. With Grayson I cried when he went to daycare for the first time....BUT...I had him all to myself at home for 6 weeks. With Ella, I have been in training for 2 straight weeks and trying to get a class together so I feel like I have really only had barely 4 weeks and it has not just been us alone. I was not as worried about Grayson because all he has talked about is going back to school to see Ms. Holly! So we got them ready and headed to their daycare....
 |
| Ella as happy as can be!! |
|
 |
| Sleepy Grayson in the car! |
|
|
|
|
Joey and I dropped them off together and Ella was fine and just cuddled up to her new teacher. While I was giving them my directions and telling them how paranoid I was, Joey walked Grayson to his class (we thought he would run off to see his friends and leave us behind). Yet Joey said he started to cry a little and they asked him if he wanted to come in and play and he said.."No, thank you!" and cried a bit. Of course Joey told me that when we got to the car so I would not feel any worse! I thought about them all day today and really missed them but at the same time it was also nice to be back in the elementary world. I have applied for a couple of professor positions at some online universities and local universities that offer online classes and some evening classes....if something comes through, maybe I will be able to stay home with them if that's God's plan but otherwise I will keep doing what I am doing!
At the end of the day, Joey and I (we work at the same school now)went to get the kids and we were happy that Ella did great and seemed really happy and taken care of and Grayson was all smiles in a cute little hat he made! So they had a good day back! Well I am off to bed since I have training in the morning...but I will leave you with this....lol!
 |
| Ignore the red lips....he won't stop licking them!!! : ( |
No comments:
Post a Comment