He is strong in his opinions and thoughts yet is respectful, he wants to be a good big cousin to all of the littles, he loves school, he enjoys being with Daddy especially when they read the bible in the mornings, he prays for the lost and those who are persecuted every night, he loves being silly, he loves his sister, he has a love for Chick Fil A and Starbucks, he loves creating, he swears he is going to Alabama one day, he absolutely loves Legoes, and he loves his family.
When Grayson was born, Joey's mom gave Joey the book "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch. Grayson and I have read it often from then until now. I think the quote from the book fits how we feel about our sweet Grayson perfectly and he knows the saying quite well since I often say it!










No comments:
Post a Comment