This month is super busy! With school in full swing, Joey and Grayson's birthday this month, helping throw my sister in law a baby shower, and doing all of the fun fall stuff...it has been hectic. I will say that Joey is trying to teach me to relax. I only run on super busy, you must be out of your mind busy but I am learning to Sharpen the Saw (Habit 7) from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (amazing book).
I am learning each day that I can't be a good wife, mom, counselor, friend, follower of God if I don't take the time to de-stress and unwind. One thing I hope to be better about is having quiet time in scripture everyday. I feel like that will keep me grounded in every decision I make whether it is at home or work.
Work wise, it has been great. I couldn't ask for a better co counselor or team to be on and our teachers are fabulous. We celebrated college week and Liz and I had a blast and made sure to stay very caffeinated. We had awesome students from Texas A&M-Commerce come out to speak to our students and I loved going to the college fair at our local high school! I even caught a local high school game with my sweet principal!! I love Fall nights!
 |
| Can you guess what college I am reppin'??? Roll Tide!!!! |
 |
| Chi-O's |
 |
| Awesome team minus a couple of sweet people! |
 |
| College Fair buddies! |
 |
| Peace, Love, Counseling! |
 |
| Friday Night Lights with my principal! |
 |
| Rough mornings+messy hair= Starbucks kind of morning |
 |
| College Week Fun |
 |
| Our amazing staff |
On the home front, we have been going!!! We have enjoyed some cool Fall-ish days outside, time with sweet friends and family, and Grayson's birthday party (his real birthday is coming up so expect a super emotional Mommy post)!
 |
| Story and Craft Time at 2nd Saturdays and also part of a ministry |
 |
| Sweet friends |
 |
| The Big 7 |
 |
| Me and my dad |
 |
| Prim and Proper |
 |
| Finally got my hair did |
 |
| Cinnamon roll Saturday morning |
 |
| Party time |
 |
| Pawpaw |
 |
| BFF's |
 |
| His first coke float |
 |
| Pac Man and Mario Party |
 |
| Kent and Papa |
 |
| Love these girls |
 |
| It's officially Fall is Starbucks has pumpkin cookies, right?? |
 |
| My parents! |
I think this picture sums it up perfect on how Grayson felt about his party.....yes that is a smile on his face and yes that is his new scotter from his friend next to his bed!
I hope y'all have a great rest of the week. I also can't wait to blog about some things I am in love with for fall that are on my wish list!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment