Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, September 1, 2014

Sum It Up Sunday...or Monday

Today was our Sunday with it being Labor Day. This weekend was absolutely what our whole family needed. Family time, relaxation, and getting stuff done.

Here is our week in pictures.

My co counselor and I pulled our last late night for awhile

Our neighborhood gave out sweet, breakfast bags for Back to School

I was representin' for my School Counselor Instagram Challenge

Joey totally photo bombed my outfit pic

This girl is so mine!!! She "needed" Starbucks one morning....from her mouth!
Saturday, we spent most of the day shopping. The kids needed Fall clothes and we needed some fall decorations. I may have bought Ella clothes I secretly want to wear but luckily she liked them, too!!! Ella also thinks it's cool to take random pictures of people. So....if you are ever over....beware. I find all kinds of weird stuff on my phone.

Fall decorations

Yes I sometimes sleep with a lamp on

Sunday, we headed to church and to visit my family and then Joey's family!
Guess who got to be Sawyer's teacher? Aunt Melly!

My beautiful grandma who is 100

Grayson and my precious nephew Liam
Someone was super brave

He absolutely melts my heart!!!
Don't you have fights with scarecrows???
And today? We relaxed, baked cookies, decorated for fall, played, cleaned, and I planned my bucket list of places to go. It was the perfect end to a great weekend.

Joey found an old camera and Ella took TONS of pictures!!

NYC again, London, Italy, and Paris=Fashion and History (I love)
I hope y'all have a great week (yay, it's short). I know I have a lot of blogging to catch up on but have realized I enjoy it more when I do it when I feel inspired to or have something to say. So, as opposed to blogging almost everyday this past summer....I will blog when I have something to share. I hated feeling like I had to come up with something. I will at least post once a week, so I hope you stay and continue to read!!!

No comments: