I am home with a sweet, sick boy today. It breaks my heart. On the bright side, he is starting to feel better and Miss Ella is running laps around the house...literally. She came in my room this morning today saying her arm hurts, her leg itches, and her eye burns. She knew Mommy and Grayson were staying home, so I think she had a plan.
We actually had a very relaxing week last week. Not too much going on and plenty of time to rest. Joey and I started the weekend off feeling pretty sick and come to find out we had a little virus and I guess it is making it's way through the house.
Here's our past week in pictures.
 |
| Ella woke up ready for school! |
 |
| We celebrated this sweet boy's 7th birthday!!!! |
 |
| Ella has been asking for homework. So we have been doing sight words and practicing coloring in the lines |
 |
| Grayson and I spend the day together on his birthday at dr.'s appointments |
 |
| We got a little bored |
 |
| The best times are lazy afternoons in the playroom |
 |
| Date night with this guy |
 |
| My new fav picture of Ella |
 |
| Saturday we enjoyed a picnic in the backyard |
 |
| It was a beautiful day |
Saturday after our picnic and playing in the water, me and the kids ran to Starbucks just to get out and then headed to the park....that is where Grayson got his first bee sting.
 |
| Sweet smiles before he got stung |
 |
| We love gorgeous days outside! |
I swear my heart broke in a million pieces when he got stung. At first I didn't know what happened and I thought he broke something because I have NEVER heard him so upset. He told me something bit him and that he never wants to play outside again. Luckily, I carry Kids' Benadryl on me and gave him some and he was fine!
Sunday after church, we headed to Joey's family's house for September birthdays. Joey, Joey's Grandma, uncle, and Grayson all have birthdays this month so they had one BIG celebration!
 |
| I love these two! |
So that is our week summed up! I hope you all have a great week and are enjoying the first day of Fall!!! I am so excited to do some Fall clothes shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment