Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My 5 Fall Favorites!

Fall is officially here! I couldn't be more excited! It is hands down my favorite season ever! I love everything pumpkin, cinnamon, and apple. I love fall nights at football games, visiting the fair, and most of all....fall fashion.

I would have to say there are five items that I feel are absolute must haves this fall.

Anything mustard colored and jewelry with tassels!!!!

I have never been a plain ol' yellow fan but mustard yellow...oh, that has my heart! Here I am wearing one of my favorite little cardigans from JcPenney that I got years ago on clearance. I always break it out every fall.

The tassel bracelets are from an Etsy Shop called Style This Life which you can find HERE. I am in love with it and you can purchase tassels in other colors to add or change out. She has some pretty stinkin' cute stuff. I found the necklace on a fashion blogger's site and immediately fell in love. It is called Bauble Envy Boutique which you can also find on Etsy HERE. I am seeing tassel inspired jewelry everywhere and am loving this trend!!

Next, I am loving Leopard and Hunter Wellies!
Leopard is definitely a neutral no matter what anyone says....I mean there is even a graphic for it. Proof enough, right?
These are on my wish list and I know I will get LOTS of wear out of them!

Leopard Scarf: Nordstrom

And my love for Wellies began last year. Me, my sister in law, and mother in law all got some around winter. I even wore mine this summer with shorts on a rainy day and I may have been seen jumping in puddles. I even wear them on super cold winter days because they keep your feet so warm. My 4 year old got a pair for her birthday and wears them all the time. I guess since she is 4 she can totally get away with it! Many friends and readers have asked where I got them. You can get them at Zappos or Nordstrom. Recently, I found an AMAZING site called Raise.com where you can buy and/or sell gift cards. You can buy gift cards at a reduced price. This would be a great way for you to get some wellies! You could get a $231 gift card at Nordstrom for $220 so it's like getting instant savings. When I told Joey about the site, he thought it was genius because you can also sell gift cards. Say you get a gift card to a place that you probably don't want anything from, you can sell it on the site!!!

And last, my fifth fall favorite is bold lipstick. I get a little scared in this department. I see women pull off deep red and plums and I think..."Wow, they look so fierce and fabulous!" I finally found a color that is dramatic and perfect for fall but doesn't make me feel weird....well at least weirder than I am. It is Be Bold by Bare Minerals. Perfect name, huh?
Please feel free to comment below and share your Five Fall Favorites! I am going to get check out raise.com and find some gift cards for the kids' clothes shopping!!!

No comments: