I was in such a rush and have neglected my blog AND I still have not fixed it. I know, I know.....I am a blog slacker. We have been so busy having fun! Praise the Lord, it has been such a blessing of a summer so far!!
Ella has been very "energetic" and has quite an appetite. She has been begging for summer treats, especially ICE CREAM! She is just a little fireball. She has so much personality and is just as cute as can be. I can't believe she will already be ONE next week! She is already walking everywhere and is very curious!!!
Grayson also got his very own library card. Our local library had a summer reading program. If you read five books (or have an adult read to them) they can choose a ticket to the circus or a Chick Fil A kids meal. We let him choose and he told the lady that he wanted some chicken nuggets. He was really excited that he had earned it and was proud of his certificate.
Well, I am heading to bed. Joey and I have been staying up quite late together watching NCIS. I just love that show! It has been nice having some time together and staying up late having our NCIS marathons. We also have something to celebrate other than Ella's first birthday....it will be our FIVE year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it! Well...night, night!
-Melanie



No comments:
Post a Comment