Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sweetest Moments....

Have you noticed that some of the sweetest moments are the simplest? I was playing with Grayson and Ella the other day and they were laughing at me hysterically, so I decided to take a picture and it is my new favorite because you can just see the joy on their sweet little faces!

We have had a whirlwind weekend. We have been visiting family from Australia and my cousin had a vow renewal at Southfork Ranch that kept  us busy. It was bunches of fun and I must say I was glad I packed the kids a bag of snacks and ninja turtles, they were quite a hit with the 3 and 4 year olds! 


This is my mom on the left and her friend dancing away!!!

Ella loved being held by everyone including sweet Shelby (my cousin's daughter).


Ella had her first spaghetti meal and boy was it c-r-a-z-y up in here! She loved it but she then proceeded to rub it in EVERYWHERE and use the fork as a brush. Grayson told me, "Mommy, I only get a little bit on my mouth!"



Dancing around after a bath and change of clothes, see what a fireball she is, y'all?
So that was our busy weekend! I look forward to this next one, because Joey and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary (oh my, I can't believe it!) and our sweet Ella's FIRST birthday. Where does the time go??? Y'all have a great week!

-Love,
Mel



No comments: