The first week of summer has arrived and it has been so much fun! I have spent many days with no makeup, pony-tailing it, and wearing flip flops. For those of you who really know me, you know that is not the usual attire for this lady! It is usually heels and dresses but oh how nice it has been. Joey and I have been taking care of stuff around the house and just getting in tons of family time with the kids. Ella is officially walking around now and Grayson got his OWN library card. They are both growing up so fast. We have spent the week at the park and swimming and reading at the library (remember my summer to do list on my last post here). I am actually getting everything ready to throw my sweet college friend, Cece, a baby shower tomorrow. So I will just leave you with some sweet smiles and priceless moments.
-Goodnight! :) Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment