I can't believe Joey and I head back to work this Friday. It is bittersweet. On one hand, I am so sad to leave my sweet babies but on the other hand, I am really excited about this school year. I have been prepping on being as organized as possible and am ready to bring on my A game!! Last year was my first year in first, I was coming back from being a counselor, I had never taught dual language, and I had Ella along with a 3 year old! So, I would have to say it was a whole learning experience. This year I hope to be more involved in everything and I feel like I know what to expect. My room is starting to come along...I guess my theme is just bright colors while keeping it simple and organized. I hope to work one more day up there and then enjoy these last couple of days off.
The poor kiddos are so ready to go back to daycare, well I don't know about Ella but Grayson sure is. We have been doing little activities at home and getting out but this C.R.A.Z.Y. heat has been giving them cabin fever! Grayson is so excited about seeing his friends and bringing his lunch to school every...day...he WILL NOT eat food at daycare. He is "selective" like his Daddy. He's also so excited about spending the night at his Nana's tonight...a special treat before the break is over! He is such a sweet boy!
Ella has been keeping us
exhausted pretty busy. That girl is all over the place. She has been walking for months now and now she is into running, jumping (sometimes off of things), and standing on everything! She is a handful but we love her so much! She is definitely quite sassy!
Here is a hodge podge of pictures from this past week! Enjoy!
 |
| Me and my sweet little cousin Shelby |
 |
| Me, Shelby, Megan, and Liv |
 |
| Ella, Grayson, and Joey playing a game at Nana's |
 |
| Grayson at his friend's birthday party |
 |
| Ella watching... |
 |
| At Sunday School |
 |
| Sunday School |
No comments:
Post a Comment