Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh.My.Word

Today was a tough day, y'all! Joey and I went back to work and it was so fun and wonderful to see all my sweet teacher friends but I sure did miss my Grayson and Ella. The kids stayed at my sister's for today but Monday they will go to daycare and I am not even sure I can handle the heavy heart I will feel then. All I kept saying in my head through training was Oh.My.Word. I can't believe I'm not with my babies. If you know me you know Oh.My.Word in a long, drawn out way is my "saying." Haha. But the kids did great and I was greeted by a very excited "MOMMY!" when we picked them up. Just melts.my.heart.

I am so excited about the year and everything God has in store for our family. We all know that I have been wanting an elementary counseling job but I am just going to be thankful for this year teaching. I know God has me here for a reason. I know I decided to leave my old counseling job and turn down a job for a reason. Only God knows. We can only see a couple of parts of a great big picture. I am going to be the best teacher I can be just as I try to do every year and savor the memories I will make with my new class. I can't wait!

I am also SO thankful for my wonderful hubby. He has just been amazing and I don't know what I would do without him. It's so neat to see how you can love someone more each day and I am grateful to the good Lord above for giving me such a  Godly husband and great father to our kids! He has been helping me at school and watching the kids so I can get things done! I sure do love him!

Now to what will get me through this next week (I have been sleeping in until 9:30 a.m. every morning)
Starbucks...it's amazing how a cup of coffee can made you feel soooo good!!
I am now off to do some much needed relaxing! Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: