Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, August 22, 2011

Junk Food and TV....

Today was the first day of school! Last night, I was so excited and anxious that I just couldn't sleep...it felt like Christmas Eve. Well, today I am just exhausted. It felt like a really long day because I am not used to the new schedule and the day is usually not jam packed with stuff to make you feel busy. I have a very sweet....energetic...class. I am excited to see what the year will be like. Joey had a great day too! He said the morning is really full but the afternoon is nice and a bit spread out.

We picked up the kiddos and came home and I whipped up some cheeseburgers and then some ice cream sundaes. It was a wonderful ending to a crazy but blessed first day.

Well I am off to put up my feet and relax....this is keeping the kids busy for awhile...








No comments: