Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend...

I L.O.V.E.D. this weekend so much! As crazy as it sounds, it was SO relaxing. We spent most of our time just enjoying our families. We spent Saturday shopping for the kids and then went to visit Joey's fam. Then today we enjoyed church and visited over at my family's house where my mom gave me a $20 Starbucks' card out of the blue...love it! I guess another reason I feel so laid back is because I actually feel like my classroom is done and organized. I still have a couple of loose ends to handle but the majority is all good! My room is not fancy or anything but it is simple and organized and will get the job done! :) I will post pics as soon as I can!

Tomorrow the kiddos go to daycare and I must admit (AGAIN) that I will probably get teary eyed dropping them off. It seems harder to me as they get older. I felt that way with Grayson and I feel the same with Ella. At least Grayson is super excited and ready to go so that makes it a little easier. Speaking of Grayson, he got a bike this week. He was so excited. He went to pick it out along with a helmet....safety first...and then biked away into the sunset. Well, not really, he cruised on over to show it to Nana and Papa. He had a blast and so did Ella watching him. She had no fear and jumped right in front of him a couple of times almost resulting in an accident. Ella is getting so big and her personality is just cracking me up. She is so girly already wanting to wear jewelry and cute shoes but she wants to hang with the boys.

After bath time, getting ready for bed...yes Ella's baby doll has a diaper on!

How did she get so big?? : (

What a big guy on his new bike!

Daddy and Ella at Nana's

Nana and Grayson



They love toy shopping!
Please pray that tomorrow goes great and that Joey and I have a great start to our year and that our kiddos have a healthy year at daycare (it would be nice to actually not use all of my days). We hope to make positive impacts and we pray God uses us. Y'all enjoy your week!!

No comments: