Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, August 25, 2014

Catch Up!

I am going to use few words because I have tons of pictures. This is what we have been up to for the past 2 weeks!!!

Work has consumed me. It was a little hectic but after seeing happy students and happy teachers it was all worth it. I love my job and couldn't ask for a better place to work. I can't even begin to say how much I love my co counselor. I swear she is like my non-asian Chi Omega sister! We have enjoyed many nights scheduling, hyped up on Starbucks, and dancing to Usher's "Yeah" among rapping and doing 80's dances. Our leadership team has been awesome and so has our sweet principal!!! 

Leadership team building at Shenanigan's

Pearls and Go-Karts

Pro/Con List: Should we eat out for lunch???

Counselor Staff Development

The sweetest principal EVER!

Remember that time I thought it was Friday on a Thursday and I  told everyone??? No sleep and scheduling does that to you!

Convocation...pumped after an amazing speaker!! Love Rockwall ISD!

Love Mama Meyers (our 7th grade registrar) and her thoughtfulness....she is wonderful!

Why are our teachers so amazing??? They are inspiring....and give me candy!!!
Between that I tried to enjoy some family time!! It was nice spending time here and there with both kids and individually!
Her and her baby had to have curlers

Kids' first banana split....ever!!!

Big Bow Selfie

Sweet Friends

Don't you wear aviators, a cape, and an old hospital gown around?

Mommy-Daughter Pool Day

Much needed pool time!

One of my faves! Love how much of a boy he is!!

She looks so big!

Reading EVERY ice cream flavor at Dairy Palace...there were only 32!

Oh Fall....I am so ready for you! Joey and I are ready to make a Hobby Lobby trip!

Rainy days are the best when you match!!

Ella wanted to make sure she was invited to Grayson's party!!!

Someone whose name starts with a G is soooo excited for football season! Roll Tide!
Then today, the kids headed back to school. I always get so excited yet so sad this time of year. It is such a fun time of year yet I know the year will fly by and the kiddos will be one year older. It is a blessing but is hard for this momma's heart.
We had to make a Starbucks stop. He wanted to get cake pops for his teachers.


Grayson and his super sweet teachers

Ella helping me at Schedule Pick Up night. She knew there would be cheerleaders and wanted to dress up!!

Cousins at Breakfast

Grayson before heading out to Meet the Teacher Night

My old teaching partner and dinner buddy...love her!

So that's it! I hope you all had a great start back to school for you and your kiddos. I know I will be praying for the amazing staff members at our local schools and for the kiddos. Hope you get a chance to kick back....maybe do some fall decorating....and relax before we are in full swing again!

No comments: