Hey y'all! Today I am linking up with Shay, Sheaffer, and Mel for their August Pinspired link up!
This month, I feel like I have been pinning tons of outfits that include black and white stripe and leopard. I have been reading and embracing that leopard is a neutral. Y'all, I just don't know what it is about black and white stripes and leopard that just gets to me...I LOVE it! I mean, I could totally wear this combination at least once a week. Something about it is so classic and so fun all rolled into one!!
By looking at the picture above, I now totally think that leopard Tory Burch flats need to get in my closet asap!!
Here is how I was pinspired!
| Nordstrom jacket, Michael Kors crop skinny jeans, Old navy tank, and leopard wedges (can't remember from where) |
| Nordstrom Kut from the Kloth jacket, Old Navy tank, red Express pants, and leopard wedges |
| Old Navy striped dress, Gap leopard cardigan, Francesca's tassel necklace |
| Nordstrom scarf, Old Navy striped tee, skirt??? |
Ella was even rocking some leopard but she opted for black and white polka dots which is equally cute!
Don't forget to check out the blog later for my Sum it Up Sunday (a little late) and me and Lauren's Back To School Questions!!


3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE this combo!! You pulled it off in every outfit too!! And what am added bonus to put your sweet girl in there too!! Love love! Happy Monday!!
I love the pattern mixing with leopard and stripes! All the combos look great!
Stripes and leopard look great together and perfect as we head into fall. Loved those leopard Tory Burch flats!!!!
All of your recreations looked great!
XOXO,
April
www.lifeinbucklesberry.blogspot.com
Post a Comment