I wake up between 5:15 and 5:30. Now I used to take showers every night before bed and let my hair air dry while I watch a movie in bed, work, or blog. Now I LOVE waking up early and taking a shower in the morning. I am not sure how this will work out when we are all on our normal routine but we will see. I love feeling like I am waking up and having time to myself. I listen to music and just have some quiet time to get ready...it's so nice. Now, of course on the nights I work out...I totally take a shower before bed. Haha!
Here is the shampoo and body wash I use. These are just from Walmart. I have used high end shampoo and body wash and to me, I really like these.
The Shampoo is called Ogx Thick and Full Biotin and Collagen shampoo. It is amazing on my hair. I have fine, flat hair but I swear I notice my hair has seemed thicker and fuller. I love the way it smells and feels.
Now for body wash, as you can recall from last posts, I have to be careful. Joey had bought this kind months back and I was a little nervous because it was scented and by Softsoap. I always use Oil of Olay or whatever is labeled super sensitive. I have loved it. The smell is amazing and it has been great on my skin.
After my shower, I comb my hair and spray this heat shield on my hair. Again, it is from Target or Walmart...nothing fancy. It works well and I swear it smells exactly like Bath and Body Work's ol' sun ripened raspberry. It is Professional by Nature's Therapy Heat Shield Thermal Spray.
Then I put on lotion. Again, I usually have to be careful and use Eucerin or Cetaphil but I picked this up last time and I am IN LOVE!! It moisturizes so well and gives my skin a glow. It is Suave's Moroccan Infusion body lotion. This seems to moisturize my skin pretty well through the day.
Then I start my makeup. I try to let my hair air dry a bit while I put my makeup on. If you missed my makeup post, you can check it out HERE. Once I finish that, I start on my hair. I do velcro rollers sometimes for extra volume but other days I just blow dry it and straighten it or curl it. For straighteners and curling irons, I always use Babyliss. Joey ordered me these after reading reviews on them. I know...he is so cute.
You can find the straightener HERE. It is the Babyliss PRO Nano Titanium 1".
You can find the curling iron HERE. It is the Babyliss PRO Nano Titanium 1 1/4" curling iron. It is the best curling iron I have ever used for my fine hair.
After my hair is done, I usually spray it with John Frieda Luxurious Volume. I switch between that and the Healthy Sexy hairspray which I love.
Then I get dressed and accessorize. Then I usually put hand cream on after using all of those products and washing my hands. I used Bath and Body Work's Shea Cashmere. It is definitely a must have for me! This last time, I bought the silk kind and I like it but I think I prefer the original one.
Then I spray myself with perfume. I love having a variety of perfume and I just love seeing the pretty, glass bottles on my dresser. So girly and classic. Lately, I have been switching between Victoria's Secret's So in Love and Banana Republic's Wild Bloom. I am on the hunt for a new perfume...so please leave any suggestions!!!
Don't forget to check out Lauren's blog HERE and tomorrow I will be posting a day of eating and some recipes!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment