Today, I am featuring my Fall Wish List. I LOVE Fall and am so excited. I love the scents of Fall (apple, pumpkin, cinnamon...oh my), pumpkins, light jackets, cuddling up with the kids and being outside, and decorating for Fall!!! Bless Joey's heart...I have already been telling him about the fall decorations we NEED for the house!!!
Some of you had messaged me about the egg white muffin recipe I posted on Sunday. I will be posting about that tomorrow for Friday Faves!!! So check out the blog tomorrow for that!!
Wish List Item #1: TOMS Desert Wedge Booties
*Note to Self: Never say I want to look at TOMS booties at Nordstrom with a 6 year old and a 4 year old. They will laugh hysterically about Tom and his booty. Haha!
I am loving the herringbone and leopard. I will probably start out with one pair! I love me some wedges and how cute would these be with mustard yellow skinny jeans!!!
Wish List Item #2: Mustard Yellow Skinny Jeans
I love these and if any of you see these anywhere, PLEASE let me know! I am on the lookout!! How cute would these be with a black tee, denim jacket, and one of those pairs of TOMS wedge booties! Love!
Wish List Item #3: Kate Spade Sunglasses
I think I am finally ready to take the plunge and get nice sunglasses. I have had the same $12 pair from Nordstrom for a year now and I think I am prepared to buy nice sunglasses. I have had my heart set on these Kate Spade sunglasses but have been waiting until I could take care of a pair.
Wish List Item #4: Kendra Scott Charm Necklace
When I got this email yesterday, I about squealed in my office!!! I LOVE this!!! Kendra Scott now has a create your own necklace with charms and stones. I really want one with a J, M, G, and E with maybe some stones in between!!! You choose gold or silver, charms, and stone colors.
You can check it out HERE to see all of the options and make your own!
So that is my Fall Wish List!!! Don't forget to check out the blog tomorrow for Friday Faves!





1 comment:
I'm itching to buy those herringbone TOMS booties! I am still in love with my taupe ones from last year. I have the black desert wedges on my list too!
You better let me know when you find some mustard skinnies. I've been on the hunt for some since last fall!!
Post a Comment