This past week was my first full week back to work. It was a tiring week getting back into the swing of things but I am blessed to work with such sweet and amazing people that it ended up being so fun!!! Joey and the kids stayed home and just hung out. I think the kids are actually at the age where they enjoy laying low for a bit. They love playing in the playroom or watching movies. We are usually on the go and I am sure will be once we are all back on our normal schedules , but taking it easy has been perfect for our family lately.
I could not even tell you what I did in order this past week. I just know I woke up at 5:15 a.m. every morning and went to bed around 1 ish. I worked, played, cuddled, and stayed up too late watching movies every night.
Okay, so last week I was on my A game with blogging. I didn't want going back to work to affect my personal or
counseling blog...so I made sure to keep busy on both!! I did some posts on fashion, my office, instagram challenges, and a fun style post with
Andrea at JyJoyner Counselor (love her)!!!
 |
| My 6 a.m. |
 |
| my almost 8 a.m. |
 |
| Getting Pinspired |
Honestly, I feel pretty bad that I didn't get many pics of this week! I did get these pics of the kiddos that melted my heart!
 |
| Clean, fresh kiddos cuddled up for a good show |
 |
| He loves to create! |
Saturday, we headed to Mama's Daughter's Diner where Grayson and Ella ate everything on their plates and ours. I swear they love that place!!
 |
| Of course girls are on one side and boys on the other...haha! |
Then we headed to 2nd Saturday which is always so fun. I did a craft and story time and had the best time ever even if it was pretty stinkin' hot!!!
 |
| me and our sweet boy! |
Sunday, we headed to church and as always entertained ourselves until church started. Ella was asleep, Grayson was pretending to drive and was amazed when he figured out how to mess with the windshield wipers. Then once Ella woke up, we just had to take a pic of what we wore Sunday (which will be a new addition to the blog). Ella wasn't exactly in the mood for a picture.
So, there you have it, my wonderfully uneventful week! I hope y'all have a great week and don't forget to check out the blog tomorrow to see what
Lauren and I MUST HAVE!!! See ya'!
No comments:
Post a Comment