Today, I am going to share with you all what is going on over at my counseling blog
The Stylish School Counselor because it fits perfectly with Trendy Thursday! So, check it out!!!
Back
to work can be exciting but not so much on your pocket. If you're like
me, you worry about buying new clothes for your kiddos and yourself.
Lately, I have been trying to purchase items that can be carried through
the seasons. Andrea over at
JyJCounselor
and I teamed up to bring you some ideas on wearing your summer clothes
back to school!!! If you haven't checked out her blog...it is a must!!
She is a beautiful person inside and out and let me just say...I want to
invade her closet!!! She is too cute!!! And I want to say how awesome
the blogging world is because I found a new friend all the way from
Texas to North Carolina...now that is awesome. So here ya' go!!!
Stripes:
 |
| Dress: Old Navy, Cardigan: Gap leopard, Necklace: Francesca's |
 |
| Scarf: Charming Charlie's, Shirt: Old Navy, Capris: JC Penney, Shoes: Target |
 |
| Jacket: Kut from the Kloth, Tank: Old Navy, Pants: Express |
 |
| Jacket: Nordstrom, Tank: Old Navy, Crop Skinny Jeans: Michael Kors |
Maxi Skirts & Dresses:
 |
| Jacket: Kut from the Kloth, Dress: Groovy's |
 |
| Jacket: Kut from the Kloth, Dress: Groovy's |
 |
| Shirt: Old Navy, Necklace & Skirt: JCrew Factory, Belt & Shoes: Gap |
Summer Dresses:
 |
| Dress & Belt: Old Navy, Shoes: Nine West |
 |
| Dress: Gap, Scarf: World Market (& yes that's NYC Times Square, summer vacay) |
Printed Pants/Capris:
 |
| Cardigan, Shirt & Necklace: JCrew, Capris: JC Penney, Shoes: Cole Haan |
 |
| Shirt: JC Penney, Pants: Anthropologie, Shoes: Gap |
 |
| Shirt: Banana Republic, Capris: Old Navy, Shoes: Gap |
Lightweight Scarves:
 |
| Shirt & Scarf: Old Navy, Capris: JC Penney, Shoes: Nine West |
 |
| Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt: Kohl's, Scarf: Nordstrom |
 |
| Shirt, Scarf & Belt: Old Navy, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Nine West |
 |
| Cardigan: JCrew Factory, Shirt & Skirt: Old Navy, Belt, Scarf & Shoes: Gap |
Statement Jewelry:
 |
| Statement Necklace: Kate Spade, Dress: Target |
 |
| Necklace: Groovy's, Dress: Charming Charlie |
 |
| Necklace: Groovy's, Dress: Old Navy, Cardigan: JC Penney |
And there you have it!! We had so much fun and I look
forward to many more posts with Andrea! So, all you need is a cute
jacket, scarf, or cardigan to carry over many of your simple summer
outfits to fall!!!
Also, before I go...I have another
exciting thing I added to my TPT store. I have been getting a lot of
messages about custom printables...so it is now an option. Here is one
that I did today!
Check it out
HERE!
If
you're going back to work...have a great start to your year and if
you're still on break...I so don't want to know...haha...but
really...enjoy the rest of your time off!!!
1 comment:
I love these outfit ideas! Thanks for sharing :)
The Blossoming Teacher
Post a Comment