Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, June 16, 2014

End of Year Fun and a Little Recap!

My sister in law and I are having so much fun with our blogging! It is in full swing and we are so excited about all of the posts to come. You can check our her blog HERE! If you have little ones, her blog is a great one to follow. We have been enjoying blogging about pre-planned topics so much that I forgot to do my regular update on our family. I was reminded by some relatives...haha...so here it goes.

The end of the year went so fast I still can't believe it is already June! Grayson finished Kindergarten and I couldn't have asked for a better year! He had a super sweet teacher, he made some adorable little friends, and I met some amazing mommies! We are so impressed with our little reader and artist and look forward to first grade even though the thought of that makes me want to cry more than the start of Kinder! First grade just seems more " big kid official" but luckily I heard he will have a super wonderful and adorable teacher....so that helps!!!

Kindergarten party!!!
First day of kindergarten

Last Day of Kindergarten

sweet friends

End of Year awards! We are so proud of this little big guy!
Here he is with "mail" from the University of Alabama. He was hoping this was his acceptance letter! 
Between a couple of weeks ago and now, we have enjoyed swimming at the pool, one bout of sickness, playing outside, a jewelry party. visiting family, celebrating Father's Day, and some fun outings!!!



making smoothies

jewelry party time

poor sick baby

Happy Father's day to my sweet daddy


first macaron

sweet cousins

my sweet nephew Liam looking great after surgery



our almost 4 year old posin'






more jewelry party fun

hangin' out at the park

Daddy and some guys jammin'

playing' with the chickens with Vann at Mimi and Pawpaw's

sweet girls

checkin' out the art at the mall

So, we have been keepin' busy and having fun! Don't forget to check out the blog tomorrow for money saving tips on summer fun!!! Also, check out Lauren's blog HERE!

No comments: