Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Faves!

Hey y'all! I am a little late on today's post. We enjoyed having a pool play date and then were enjoying a little family night! I first want to say Lauren and I have some exciting things coming up next week! I can't wait....we have an Instagram contest AND a giveaway!!! So be on the lookout on the post with all the info this weekend!!!! To follow us on instagram, find Lauren at laurenlou5644 and Me at melroseacker

Now to my Friday Faves!!!

#1  My Maybook
Lauren blogged about her love of Maybooks HERE and I was all like, "Nah...whatevs" but quickly changed my mind. After reading her post I ordered one immediately HERE!!! I love it and can't wait to jot down notes when I am out and write my constant "to do" lists. She was so right about it being the perfect size to throw in your purse!! Mine came in today!
#2 This Anthropologie Mug
It is just so pretty, I leave it on the Keuring when I am not using it just for decoration. It's a good size and was only $8! These make great gifts, too. I bought some as gifts for my aunts' bdays! You can get your own HERE!
#3 Hunter Rubber Buffer
I love this stuff. I picked this up at Nordstrom the other day for $12 and it is like magic in a bottle!! My Hunters were getting "cloudy" looking and it broke my heart! I used my Christmas money to buy those babies and they supposedly last for YEARS and YEARS! So when I was in the shoe department, I was talking to the sales guy and he told me about this stuff and they are like new and SOOO shiny! Love! You can get it HERE! Ella wants a pair for her birthday so this will be great to use on hers too. How cute are these little Hunters??

Before and After
That's all I have for y'all today!! I hope you have a blessed weekend!!! Don't forget to check out what Lauren's Friday Faves are HERE and remember to check to see how you can link up with us on instagram. It will be so much FUN plus you will have a chance to win a beautiful Lia Sophia necklace. Interested in Lia Sophia? Check out my sweet friend Cappie's page HERE!

No comments: