Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Neiman Marcus Bars Recipe

I am linking up with Momfessionals for her Recipe Club. This is a classic recipe that I made for a party at work last year when I was at the elementary school. They loved it and it is so easy. I love it, too, because I like simple flavors...I like chocolate, but am not a huge fan of it...I know....it's hard to believe.

Ingredeints:

1 box cake mix (white or yellow-no pudding)
3 eggs
1 stick of butter, melted
1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
2 eggs
1 box powdered sugar
1 cup of chopped pecans (optional)

Grease 9x13 inch pan. Pour cake mix into pan and top with sliced butter. Mix powdered sugar, eggs, and cream cheese and pour over cake and butter. Sprinkle the pecans on the top.

Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.


I got this recipe from a book that was given to me but I have seen so many variations of it and hope to try a different one next time even though this one is pretty good!


No comments: