Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Favs!!!

Me and my blogging partner,. Lauren, over at Life with the Williams (you can find her fab blog HERE) are linking up for Friday Favs!!


#1 Lily Pulitzer Planner

I am soooo excited about this planner. I love organization and color coding my calendar but I had a hard time finding a calendar I loved. I have always ordered Erin Condren calendars which are fabulous and Lauren swears by the Emily Ley calendars. And by golly, I loved my $12 Target calendar. I love bits and pieces of all of those but I need a larger sized planner with plenty of room for my month at a glance with room somewhere to take notes, jot down appointments, etc. I am hoping this will be it! Plus I absolutely love Lilly Pulitzer's stuff. It is colorful and classic and actually not that expensive!! You can find the link to pre-order HERE! You best be believin' that I am pre-ordering one this weekend!! They are only $28 for a large one!
#2  Kendra Scott Jewelry

I love the bright colors and size of this jewelry!!! I told Joey that I would love something Kendra Scott for our anniversary! I have had my eye on a ring!! I love the color bar where you can customize pieces! I am also crushing on these earrings but my only concern is I can't wear heavy earrings and I know they are a little heavy! : ( You can find the site HERE or check it out at Nordstrom!
#3  The Mint Julep Boutique

I have seen this on facebook and heard people talk about it but when I liked their page, I saw all of the super cute stuff they have! Oh my word! It is very similar to Groovy's which has my heart! You can find it HERE!

I am so ordering this dress!! It is pretty by casual. Perfect with some sandals for a day out shopping!
Ocean's Break Maxi, Royal 

#4 Summer!!!!

I am so excited to be off for summer vacation. I look forward to play dates, swimming, enjoying our neighborhood pool, lazy days with the kids, and working on projects around the house!

My attention span was VERY SHORT without students at school.

The next day was better and more productive thanks to my other BFF STARBUCKS...My BFF Amanda and I share this! Haha!
One of the projects I want to tackle is to make window seat cushions for the kids' room, sitting area, and our room. It surely won't be this snazzy! I will totally blog about it because I am sure it will be a HOT MESS!
Look forward to many days swimming, crafting, and napping!!
Don't forget to check out Lauren's page HERE to see her Friday FAVS and especially don't miss it if you're a mom to littles because she always has fabulous finds!!!


Have an idea for a future post, a post you would like to see, or questions for us???
Email us at:
melroseacker@yahoo.com (Melanie)
laurenlou5644@yahoo.com (Lauren)

No comments: