Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals which you can find HERE! She has a wonderful blog that my sister in law, Lauren, introduced me to awhile back!
Now today they are linking up to show Yards and Outdoor Spaces. We have been in our house about 3 months and don't have much yard but that is exactly what we wanted. We wanted a cute place with low upkeep since we are busy. Our neighborhood offers a lot of green spaces, parks, ponds, walking trails, a pool, and clubhouse so we have all we need around us. It is simple, easy to keep up, and my hubby does pretty good staying on top of it!
The lot we built on is open to where the jogging trail/green area will be. We love this and houses on these lots have iron fences which we love. We had a gate put in so the kids can run in the field in the back or can walk across to get into the main part of the neighborhood where the park, ponds, and clubhouse area is. The picnic table is our favorite and the kids love eating out here. Joey just ordered an umbrella for the table so we can enjoy lunch or dinner outside in the summer heat. We don't have a play area in our yard because it is small and the kids like going to the areas in our neighborhood.
I know it's a little simple. We still have some work to do but right now it's just right for us. I grew up on 5 acres of land in the country so city life has been taking some getting used to but I love it!!! I love being able to just walk around and have things to do around here.
Feel free to check out my blog post today HERE with a lil' introduction. Also, check out my fellow blogging partner and sister in law's blog HERE.
Now I am going to enjoy checking out everyone else's yard spaces!! : )

3 comments:
Your front door is gorgeous!! So inviting.
I love the exterior of your home...it is beautiful!
Thanks ladies!!!
Post a Comment