Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, June 16, 2014

Mommy Must Have Monday!!

Hallelujah!! My summer vacation is finally here and I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm.....I'm so...scared. Haha!
 

I am not really scared but I thought of this scene when Jessie was hyped up on caffeine pills or whatever...oh, Saved by the Bell!

Today I am sharing a rather odd list of my Mommy Must Have items. They are things I was thinking about this weekend that as a mommy are high on my priority list.


1. Faith
For me, my faith is what keeps me going and helps me through tough times. As a mommy, it is what leads me in my decisions and forms the way my husband and I parent. As a mommy, my relationship with God is what gives me clarity and guidance in all that I do and I would definitely say that is a "must have."


2. My First Book of Questions
This is an awesome little book that has questions to study for kiddos from the bible. Joey is even trying it out with our adult Sunday school class. I won't lie, reading this gives me some good practice. It is in simple question/answer form with bible verses to reference. You can purchase it HERE. It is such a neat little book, yall! Grayson loves it and it is so inexpensive and sooo worth it! 


3. Nature's Gate Baby Wash
Grayson has skin like mine. If it touches anything that is not of super sensitive form he will have red spots all over, itching, and having a total allergic reaction to it. Our doctor suggested trying an all natural wash that would be gentle for him. Ella's skin doesn't seem to be as sensitive but we use it on her, too. I bought Nature's Gate Baby Wash. It has a very light, clean smell and hasn't given his skin any problems. I also always follow it up with Eucerin lotion. Grayson and I  both have eczema that is triggered by allergies. This combo seems to make a world of difference for him. 
You can pick up a bottle of Eucerin anywhere in the lotion area. You can order the wash HERE
Nature's Gate Baby Shampoo Soothing - 18 fl oz 

Don't forget to check out Lauren's Mommy Must Haves HERE!!  We are enjoying our blogging fun and look forward to making new "blogging world" friends! Have a question or an idea for a future post? Email us at the contact info below:

Melanie: melroseacker@yahoo.com
Lauren: laurenlou5644@yahoo.com

No comments: