Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, June 30, 2014

Favorite Things Under $10 Party and Giveaway Winner

Hey, y'all! I am linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for their Favorite Things Under $10!!

I love this because it is so neat to see what people love and it is all in a nice price range.

#1 I love this scarf at Nordstrom and right now it's on sale for $8.98! You can find it HERE!  I just ordered it. Something about it caught my eye and the price is pretty sweet too!

#2 My Starbucks drink. I get the same thing every time. A venti iced coffee with extra extra nonfat milk and 3 splendas. Oh.M.Gee....I love it!
 

#3 Laughing Cow Light Cheese
I eat this every.single.day....I am a creature of habit.  It is only about $3 or $4. It is great with carrots and wheat thins. I even put it on turkey burgers instead of cheese...may sound gross...but I love it!
 

And our winner for the Lia Sophia giveaway is Liz Wright House!! Congrats! I wish we could have given everyone something because we loved seeing all of your pictures!!! We can't wait for the next one!!! And....Lauren is announcing her winner for her giveaway here!

3 comments:

Lauren Williams said...

Can our readers tell how much we both love our coffee?! Haha

Oh and I think I need that scarf...like NOW!

Jenn said...

Yeah! So glad to be a new reader :) Love your heart!

Erika Slaughter said...

Thanks so much for linking up!! Super cute scarf for under $10!!