Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Favorite Things Party $10 and Under




Today I am linking up with Erika and Andrea for their Favorite Things Party Under $10.


The first think I have to have is Bath and Body Work's Shea Cashmere hand cream. It is amazing on my hands and even though it has a scent, it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. It is usually $12.50 but right now it's $8. Find it here!

I am also loving these reusable sandwich bags I got at Swoozie's. I think you can get them a lot of other places too but I just so happened to see them there. They have held up great, are BPA free, and are dishwasher safe. As much as my kids love to tote around PB&J, these have been heaven sent!!
You get two of them for $5.95!! Ella got the owl one and Grayson wanted the monkeys. You can find them HERE!
Another Swoozie's find is this jewelry case. I just ordered one the other day and at $4.92 how could you not? But there are only 5 left HERE. Personalization is $10 more but I like it just the way it is!
And I have two more and I promise I have nothing to do with Swoozie's and I don't get anything from them, I just love their stuff.

I love these sticky notes. They are only $4.95. HERE

And last I got this Kate Spade note pad as a gift and maybe....myself!! It is only $8 and is so cute!! HERE
If you haven't check out my other post today, you can see it HERE! I was talking about the cutest little boutique ever and a giveaway!!! Also, don't miss out on Lauren's FAV things under $10 and her giveaway HERE!! 

1 comment:

Carroll said...

Your favorite things are all so adorable! I love the cute reusable sandwich bags and your monogrammed jewelry holder. :) Thanks for sharing!