This past week seemed pretty hectic!!! The kids attended their first VBS and I volunteered for the first time. It was so much fun and the worship songs have been in my head non-stop! I even found myself singing every song on the cd and trying to do the movements! Haha!
So here is a glimpse of our week:
Day #1
We had our first day of VBS. My niece, Liv, came along and it made it even more exciting!!!
They were so stinkin' cute!!
Day #2 The kids headed to VBS and I headed to celebrate my best friend's birthday!! We enjoyed a fun day of shopping, lunch, and of course Starbucks!!
![]() |
| We came kidless but spent our time reading joke books in the kids' section laughing so hard! |
![]() |
I also had to run back to take this cutie to golf lessons. He literally ran up the hill at the course to get to the car to read my new joke book...haha!
I rushed back and remembered I was going to host a ladies' bible study at my house which was fabulous! I loved getting to know each one of them and share our faith...and just chat!
Day #3 I was a crazy woman this day and don't know what I was thinking....we had VBS, a dentist appointment, and a play date....then I had a meeting for the Forney Arts Council's 2nd Saturdays (which I will share info on...on my Friday Faves).
![]() |
| Ella got to help clean Grayson's teeth |
![]() |
| I was being a yesmom and let Grayson wear his snake shirt...haha |
After all of the dentist fun we headed to meet some sweet friends at Chick Fil A and they were exhausted!!!
Day #4
I got Nordstrom packages which made my day, we headed to day #4 of VBS, and it was a super rainy day so we headed home after that. The kids played Just Dance and I relaxed with a cup of green tea, and I posted a throwback Thursday pic of when me and my sister said we were going to the movies and to eat but instead rode with Joey to Louisiana just to eat and walk around and drive right back!!!
Day #5
We missed the last day of VBS because Olivia was having an allergic reaction. I made a yummy breakfast so they wouldn't be so sad. I had to run to school, it was my turn to go to the dentist, and then we tried to race home since we were having a sweet family over. It was the perfect night for pizza in the backyard...so cool out for Texas!!!
Yesterday, we headed to the movies and sweet Grayson offered to pay for us with his "money." Then I headed to my mom's party...alone! It was pretty late for the kids and so Joey offered to stay home with them!!
Today, I was organizing and cleaning stuff out and found that I truly have a love for journals and planners...especially ones that are monogrammed!!!
So that is my week summed up! Tomorrow I will be talking about my make up must haves since I have received a question about it! Don't forget to check out what Lauren is up to HERE!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment