My name is Malori and my daughters name is Harper. She's my first and 3 months old. I love the way these bows look on her so I started making them for her and friends! My etsy shop just opened and I'm trying to add new bows as I get new fabrics! I am also working on turbans for little girls and adults... As well as bow ties for men and little boys! I've even been asked to work on bow ties for puppies I'm still thinking about that one... But if I can figure out a way to do it then I'll put those on the etsy shop too! I have the mini option available in the shop because my husband thinks the bows are too big... I say "the bigger the bow, the better the mom!"
Ummm and if you don't think she is stinkin' precious just by reading that...she is even cuter in person. Her and her sweet baby looked pretty glam when they dropped off a little something for Ella.
So, here's Ella with her new leopard bow/wrap from Harper's Bowzaar. Ella was so lovin' being the center of attention when Mommy was taking pictures.
![]() |
| We were matching...don't judge...no makeup on up in here |
![]() |
| She totally posed like this on here own |
![]() |
| My fav |
Now for those of you that want a smaller bow (how is that possible), she also offers a mini version of these! I can't wait to order some! They range from $13-$14 which is an amazing price!!
To check her Etsy shop out, click HERE!
To Like her page on Facebook, click HERE!
You can also follow her on Instagram @ HARPERSBOWZAAR
And just to let y'all know, I don't feature businesses or products on my blog....just to do it...I only feature businesses that I am truly impressed with and have actually tried their product. As a wife and working mommy, I know money doesn't grown on trees. So, anytime I blog about a product....just know that I tried it and totally love it!!
Don't forget to check out Harper's Bowzaar and thank you to Malori for the gorgeous bow, you definitely have a future customer right here!!!
And if you didn't already enter for my Lone Star Ginger Boutique giveaway, enter HERE! A winner will be chosen tomorrow!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment