Now this will be all kinds of randomness. I blogged about jewelry and clothes yesterday HERE so I had a couple of random things I am lovin' this Friday!!
First up is Bath and Body Work's three wick candle in pineapple mango. And let me just say that finding a scent I that liked took FOREVER! Amanda and I were all "smelled out" after we left that place. I am excited for the Fall scents because those are usually my favorite but this one is pretty fresh and sweet for summer!
When we moved to this new house we started using Method kitchen soap and cleaning products and Joey bought a new scent of the cleaning spray that we use and oh.my.word I am in love with it. I may have cleaned the counters and tables like 3 times yesterday!!!! We love Method because it is all natural! We have to be careful with what cleaning products we use. We try to stay away from chemicals and lean towards natural products. Grayson has asthma and I have eczema on my hands sometimes and we noticed we both do better when we use natural cleaning products, soaps, and bath products. The scent he bought that I LOVE is grapefruit. You can find it on Amazon HERE.
My next favorite thing this Friday is my new way to eat pizza. I think I like it 10x better than real pizza. I saw on a gluten free blog a way to enjoy pizza! So I quickly made it because I love pizza but it kills me. We had sweet people over last Friday and had pizza and I swear I thought I was going to die that night. Now I can enjoy it, not be in pain, and not feel guilty. It is something I won't always eat because I do know that pepperoni has nitrates in it and we are trying to limit how many things we eat with nitrates.
All you need is lettuce, deli pepperoni, tomatoes, black olives, I used one slice of mozzarella cheese and cut it up, and jalapenos. Yum!!!
I am loving these tanks by Thug Life. Now some were a little inappropriate for my style but these two were hilarious.I think I need the first one!!!
![]() |
| I don't think I would really wear this but it's just too funny!!! |
But I would have to say that spending time with my sweet kiddos was my favorite this Friday. I am enjoying the last few days I have as a "Summer Stay at Home Mom."






No comments:
Post a Comment