Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bless Your Heart....and a Giveaway!

"Bless Your Heart!" For women in the South, this is a very used phrase. I probably say it at least 5 times a day. So when Melissa over at The Lone Star Ginger Boutique featured a tank with this sweet saying, I about jumped for joy! Melissa owns Lone Star Ginger Boutique and has cuteness blowin' up out of her Etsy shop.

Here is a picture of me in my "Bless Your Heart" shirt. I wore it to work for some meetings yesterday and got lots of compliments. This isn't a picture from yesterday but I actually dressed it up for work with a little, fitted jacket, skinny crop jeans, and wedges.
So, today I am going to show some super cute things I love from her shop!

I love this kids' Texas tank....and if you don't live in Texas, then bless your heart (just kidding)! Ella loves this, too. She rarely wants to wear anything that is not a dress but since this had glitter on it, she was all about it.
I want to also say that the glitter does not come off. This tank has been washed tons and I haven't noticed a speck messing which is something I was worried about. But much to my amazement, the glitter has washed amazingly!

I am also loving this Beach Bum Tote. It is too cute and would be great to take the pool, use as a school bag, or it would be a perfect wedding gift. Who doesn't love something personalized???
And now that football season is going to be starting up in full swing....she is doing spirit shirts. I think I will be cheering on North Forney High School at games this year since it is across the road from me.....just so I can order a spirit shirt...haha. Kinda joking.....kinda for real!

Cute, right? So Lone Star Ginger Boutique is giving one of my sweet readers a FREE Bless Your Heart tank in your size!!. A winner will be chosen on Friday!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

And tomorrow on the blog I will start a new Wise Words Wednesday where I will be featuring all things about faith. I am so excited and it will be perfect the day after our ladies' bible study at my house. Also, don't forget to check out Lauren's blog because she is also doing a giveaway today!!! I wonder if I can enter??? Haha!

You can check out Lone Star Ginger Boutique's Etsy shop HERE!
You can also check out her facebook page HERE which has a lot of up to date designs and products!

7 comments:

Brittany K. said...

Such cute stuff!! Would love to win!! :-)) Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Ris said...

I love LSG and Melissa! I have 2 TX tanks of my own and my daughter has one, but I'd love a BYH one!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love Dolly and all her goodies!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I say that all the time too! I have often said it should be in the DSM. Would love to wear it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And would love to see how you dressed it up!

Unknown said...

Love it! And would love to see how you dressed it up.

Mysti said...

Love it!!! And I am soooo getting one of the Texas shirts ASAP!!!